Thursday, April 11, 2013

9 months

Weight:  20 pounds 2 ounces    40%
Height:  29 inches                      71%

What happened this month:

  • He is super fast at crawling
  • Plays catch (has been for a while, I guess I forgot to mention that earlier)
  • Tried mangoes, bread and pasta. Likes the first two, not so much the pasta
  • Lived without daddy for a week (dad went to Honduras on a service trip with school)
  • Started to sleep through the night more :) (Thank you "Healthy Sleep Habits, Happy Child")
  • Learned the sign for "more" and uses it ALL THE TIME!
  • Celebrated his first Easter by watching He Is Risen and finding Easter Eggs with Abigail
  • Tries to stand without holding onto anything (first time April 7th)
  • Loves snuggling with mama :)
  • Reaches for dad or anyone else for that matter while I hold him, and then reaches right back for me
  • Enjoyed the few fluke days of spring by going on walks and watching Abigail play with Chalk.
  • Went to the Science Center of Iowa (separate blog post)
  • Went to a kids health fair at school


 Finding his Easter egg

Abigail stealing his egg
Seeing the spoils from the hunt
 Trying to see what was going on at the health fair (it was SUPER windy outside)
sorry this one is blurry (inside at the health fair)

2 comments:

Kelsi said...

He is too cute Susie! Growing up to fast. Look at you - professional at photo shop now. It looks good!

Debbie said...

They are growing so fast! Sometimes I think he looks like Abigail but other pictures I think I see shades of Salem! Time for you guys to make a trip south!