Friday, April 26, 2013

Des Moines Sculpture Garden

I saw in my mailbox that city buses were letting people ride free on a certain loop during the month of April. I wanted to take Abigail on the bus and I also had a big list of things to do before we leave Iowa. The buses went right around downtown Des Moines, right by the sculpture garden, and since we haven't seen it yet, I thought we'd "kill two birds with one stone". The sculpture garden is free too, and I like free things :)
Waiting for the bus



smelling the flowers


A is for Abigail!


It was pretty windy and cold so Jonas is all bundled up
I think this is my favorite, posing like the statue 

It was just a nice night to have family time and all for free (minus the cookies we got a Subway while we waited for the bus to pick us back up!)

No comments: