As the title says, Abigail gave her first talk in Primary. I am pretty sure I was more excited about it than she was. Her whole talk was basically in her own words. I helped put it together and added one sentence to it. It was on Jesus Christ Our Savior.
I asked her what she knew about Jesus and here is her talk/what she said!:
Jesus Christ helps us be healthy and sleep good. Jesus Christ helps us say prayers. He got baptized and died for all of us. He was resurrected and lives. Jesus Christ loves us, and because of his Atonement, we can return to live with him and Heavenly Father again.
I thought it was so funny as I asked her what she knew about Christ, she had originally said, "Sometimes he dies.... and sometimes he gets baptized.... and sometimes he is a statue for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints (referring to a Christus statue we have).
Anyway, hope you enjoyed our little girl who is getting so big. We love her so much!!
3 comments:
She is toooo cute. She is a smart girl from her smart parents who have taught her well. Loved reading her talk.
She is so sweet! Good job!
Susie! I don't know why this post didn't show up on my feed! I'm glad I decided to stop by the blog today. What a sweetheart that girl is. I love her.
Post a Comment