Thursday, August 9, 2012

1 Month

I cannot believe it has been a month already! Time is flying by so fast!
Honestly I was scared to have another baby because I loved Abigail so much, I wasn't sure if I would be able to love another baby as much as I love her. I'm sure every mom out there that has more than one child could assure me that I wouldn't/shouldn't worry about that because it comes so naturally. It does, I love both of them so much, I didn't know I had that much love to give.

Anyway, we all want to see how Jonas is growing, so here it is:
Weight: 11 pounds 12 ounces               86%
Height: 22 1/2 inches to 23 inches         86%




Things that happened this month:

  • Met Grandma Wiehoff
  • Met Aunty Jayne
  • Met Grandpa Wiehoff
  • Went to the Dr.'s twice (1 week weight check and 2 week check up)
  • Found my hands on 7-28 
  • Met Great Aunt Susie
  • Met some girls from church at a girls' dessert night
  • Trying hard to hold up his head
  • Lets mom sleep for 4-5 hours every night
  • Breastfeeds about every 3 hours
  • Smiles all the time (unfortunately they aren't the real smiles, just reflexes)
  • Is super noisy! He grunts all the time when he sleeps
  • Loves his momma, and calms down when she holds him
  • Been watching the Olympics
  • Rides well in the car
Holding his head up. He is so strong!
 Jonas studying with dad while dad watches the Olympics
 He is just handsome
So tiny next to his big sister granted this was taken just a couple days after his homecoming.

5 comments:

byumeaganlee said...

Oh my gosh Sooz they are both so adorable! Also... Jonas is HUGE compared to my Hannah... she was only half a pound bigger than he is at her FOUR month appointment. Granted, she's in the 17% percentile for weight... she's super tiny.

Steven and Wendy OBryant said...

Such a handsome boy!!!

Barrett Family said...

He IS handsome!!! Your kids are adorable!!! Love the picture of the two of them together! Congrats on the potty training!!! You are awesome... hope we're not too far behind! What a nightmare!!!

Alyson Thacker Kuhle said...

so dang cute!
how exciting!

Kelsi said...

How did I miss this post! Your blog normally pops in saying new post! I love him- he is such a good little boy. Love the update of him! Growing so fast. You are a good mommy to Abigail and Jonas!