So I have wanted to show our place (cuz we like it a lot) since we moved in, and I had better do it before we leave for Iowa. Few have been over to our house so this is for those of you who haven't. We'll start downstairs in the back and work our way to the front and then upstairs. There might be gaps between each of the rooms because I am going to clean them up real good and then post. So today's feat (and it took the whole day) was....
The Kitchen!

As you walk in to the kitchen, the table and chairs are to your right. We have two more chairs that are in the living room to block Abigail from getting to the desk.

Our back door we never use.

One of the best gifts I have ever been given was the knife set on the counter. Reid bought it for our third anniversary.

Usually the sink and the counter are full of dishes, but not today!
So that's the kitchen. The biggest and the best out of the three places we've lived. It would be perfect if it had a dishwasher. That'll come in my dream kitchen. Reid and I have already been planning the necessities that we want in our kitchen once we get our own house.
Hope you liked, and watch for the rest of the house.
3 comments:
So fun to see! Thanks for sharing! Hope you guys are doing well!
I always plan the things I want for my dream home too. LOL. I love the floor in your kitchen. It's pretty!
I want to come and see!!!
Post a Comment