Sunday, December 5, 2010

Thanksgiving

I've seen a lot of blogs where each day they way what they are grateful for, but let's be honest... I'm too lazy for that, especially since it's after Thanksgiving and is now December. I do however want to declare what I am grateful for.
It is hard to place what is first on my list, however the first things that comes to my mind is my wonderful husband and my beautiful daughter.
I love seeing the two of them play and to see the love Abigail has for her dad. It truly is a beautiful sight. She has the absolute cutest laugh I have ever heard in my life and the sweetest smile. I still can't believe it's almost been 15 months! She is really growing and learning. Everyday it seems like she is proving that she continues to grow (not that she has stopped or anything). I was leaving to go to work after I dropped Abigail off at Ashley's house and while she is getting her diaper changed she blew me a kiss! She melts my heart and still continues to break it when she cries. I could go on and on about how much I love her and the joy she brings into my life, but she wouldn't have even been here with out Reid, and I would in no possible way have been able to take care of her with out his help. So on to Reid.
He truly is the love of my life, and has helped me become a better person and to achieve my goals. He keeps my head on when life I feel is too crazy! I have decided to give school a try and I am still waiting to hear if I get accepted, but I wouldn't have known where to start if I didn't have my helpmeet. Also I am ever so grateful that I have a husband who is worthy to hold the priesthood and to be there to give Abigail and I blessings from the Lord when we need them.
I am also so grateful for my Savior and his gospel. I will ever be indebted to Him for the atonement that he made, that we may come back to our Heavenly Father. I am grateful that my family can be together forever and am grateful for all the love and support we receive from them.

Believe it or not, I am grateful for change. I know it isn't always easy, but in the end it is (usually) worth it. We'll be facing a big change as we'll soon leave Utah and head to Iowa, and for the HUGE change of Medical School!
Anyway I think I had a lot more to say than just that, but I have forgotten since I first decided to post this post 2 weeks ago.

1 comment:

Ashley said...

I love you Susie! I am also too lazy to post every day in November something I am thankful for, LOL! But just so you know, I am thankful to have you as a sister-in-law!!