Established 2007
oh my gosh! you've captured it! LOVE IT!
WOW! She looks so much like you Susie! She is a doll, but I've said that since day 1.
i cant believe her! shes sooo cute! and i agree with marie she does look just like you;)
Okay - I'm going to have to agree w/ everyone else - she does look like you Susie! Super Cute!c
Susie- I never saw you as a baby, but Abigail looks like Reid's head with your features. She is a DOLL!!! I am so excited to do some major cheek squishin' at Christmas!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
oh my gosh! you've captured it! LOVE IT!
WOW! She looks so much like you Susie! She is a doll, but I've said that since day 1.
i cant believe her! shes sooo cute! and i agree with marie she does look just like you;)
Okay - I'm going to have to agree w/ everyone else - she does look like you Susie! Super Cute!c
Susie- I never saw you as a baby, but Abigail looks like Reid's head with your features. She is a DOLL!!! I am so excited to do some major cheek squishin' at Christmas!
Post a Comment