Well, last week I was sick with a sinus infection that hit pretty hard. I felt bad missing work and making Reid take care of me right before finals, but thank goodness for medicine and that I am all better. This week is Reid's finals, and then he will be a senior based on his credits, but because of his major, he still needs more. Thursday this week he plans on leaving me (just for one night) and going home to see Tim's graduation! Then he'll drive back with his family and we can get Tim settled in for school next Monday! I can't wait for the family to come out even if it is just for a short time.
Things are starting to get a little bit bigger around here (meaning my belly). Ashley's due date got pushed up to the 10th of September, but so far I'm still scheduled for the 9th. It's a race Ashley! :)
I'll try to keep things updated, I can't blame anything on being sick anymore. Well here's a picture at 27 weeks
1 comment:
u r the cutest pregnant woman ever!
Post a Comment