Tim graduated on Thursday and on Friday almost the whole family came up to drop him off. I don't know if you read this Sarah, but I missed you.
Reid flew out Thursday morning to attend Tim's graduation, unfortunately I couldn't get off work to come. It was the first time Reid and I have been apart since we were married and of course being pregnant and emotional I cried when I went to bed. The family (mom, dad, Ashley, Jeff, Reid, Tim, Kristen, Salem, Cole, Emma, and Averlyn) left California about noon and got to Orem at one in the morning Saturday. What a long drive! They are so amazing to make that long trip!
The rest of Saturday was kind of a long blur. We went shopping for last minute things for Tim, got Tim checked into his dorm room, had lunch at the mall, went back to the BYU bookstore, went back home or shopping (again) before the family BBQ, ate lots and with good company and went back home late. It was exhausting but fun. The worst part was that everyone (except Tim) had to leave today :( A very short but wonderful trip...
now some pictures







No comments:
Post a Comment