It's a new year, so that means time for a new post (sorry I'm 4 days late!)
When Reid and I were home for Christmas, I remember thinking in bed that I still couldn't believe we had been married for over a year. We've spent a full calendar year with each other plus some, and what a year it has been. From trips to weddings, birth of a new niece, school, school, moving in with my sister, school work, some more school, our own wedding anniversary, holidays and more school and work, I can not say that I didn't love every minute of it. I am excited for this year, for the strengthening of friendships, yes more school, work, hopefully more trips (I don't know who else could be getting married soon though) and everything that life decides to throw at us. Bring it on!
We hope you have a wonderful and prosperous year!
No comments:
Post a Comment