Since we started blogging, we obviously have missed a ton of stuff that has happened (I mean a ton). We'll try to share some of it, but not all to overwhelm you.
Let's see. Recently we had a little kitten at our house for a couple days (courtesy of Reid's work). Dozer is her name and boy was she crazy!! She loved to play and never seemed to get enough. Every once in a while she'd sleep and was just so cute.

Dozer was found in a construction yard pawing at her dead mother. She was brought into Reid's work and unfortunately she had a really bad skin disease. After a month of apparently unsuccessful treatment they almost euthanized her because she wasn't getting any better. One of the girls there started crying as they were about to let her go and asked if there was anything else they could do for this kitten. So they decided not to put her down and it was a good thing too because she started to heal and has completely recovered. Now all she needs is a good home.Back in August we went to Texas as a whole Johnson family, went to the temple, took family pictures (which I can't figure out how to upload them anywhere) and hung out. Way fun time! We miss being with our family, but are not missing the humidity. (It was very humid when we got there)


And last for today at least. We can't forget about our baby. It'll be a year since we've had her as a couple and she's almost three now. Our sweetheart Beatrice. If you ever come over, you'll never see her, so here's your chance. I promise she is sweet; she's just afraid of new people. We've been living in my sister's basement since May and even though Bea hears Jon, Ashley and Olivia all the time, she runs under my bed when they come down. All but today that is. I brought Olivia down and Bea stayed out and jumped on the bed. So I brought Olivia to see Bea and she was so excited. She went to touch the kitty and pulled out some hair! Bea was a good sport and stayed on the bed (cuz I wouldn't let her leave). Bea is finally starting to get used to having people over! Thank goodness. So here are some pictures of Beatrice and Olivia, just not together. Oh and Bea loves to be brushed, and likes to try to eat her brush)


We promise to try to keep things updated, we are lame and know it.
3 comments:
Happy anniversary!!!! I love you guys. Thanks for blogging Susie.
Happy Anniversary! I'm so glad you guys are blogging. I'm not super at the whole telephone thing, but I still love to know what's goin' on. Love you both dearly, Ashley
(Sorry about that!) It is so hard to believe that we have had Sweet Susie in our family for a whole year! Happy Anniversary! We love you both and we are so so happy that you found each other! You did good, Son!!
Love, Mom and Dad J
Post a Comment