Saturday, September 8, 2012

2 Months

Weight: 14 pounds 3 oz       90%
Height:  24 1/2 inches          89%


Here's what's happening this month!:

  • First smile 8-17-12 and hasn't stopped!
  • Started sleeping 6-8 hours every night
  • Went to Grandma and Grandpa's house in Minnesota (first trip)
  • Met Uncle Jon and Aunty Ashley and Olivia and Josh
  • Met Great Grandma Wiehoff
  • Met the Schwartz's and McGrath's
  • Went to the Minnesota State Fair
  • Went to the zoo for the first time (Como Zoo)
  • Had his baby blessing 9-2-12
  • Eats every 3-4 hours
  • LOVES talking
 On the way to the State Fair!
 Telling mom "I'm hungry"
Josh and Olivia
Sibling love!
In his blessing outfit

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Jonas is so cute and is always so happy!!! Can't wait to see him and Carley running around!

Barrett Family said...

Oh my goodness, he is ABSOLUTELY adorable!!! Seriously, SUCH a cutie!!! Wish we lived closer! Our kids match up so perfectly!

Kelsi said...

He is so cute Susie. I didn't see this post until now! Send me his 3 month/4 month pics - I will do the numbers on them. I love that he is sleeping so good. Such a happy little flirt to!