Thursday, May 24, 2012

Hooray for Reid

I am warning you in advance that this is going to be a short post, but 1) I want to try to blog more (a constant goal of mine that always fails) and 2) because this deserves some recognition! 

Reid finished his first year of Medical School!!! Hooray!! I am so happy for him. He has really put so much hard work into school, it's about time he got a break. Happy summer babe!!

3 comments:

Andrea said...

I didnt know yall have a Blog!.
It is SOO nice to read about yall.
I'm very excited about your garden!!, i hope you'll have a bunch of yummy veggies to eat in a few more weeks.
Looks like yall having a nice summer as a family!!!.
Hope the pregnancy goes well !!!.
love love and Chaito,

Andrea Vincent

Ashley said...

HOORAY!!!! I was looking at the clock a little while ago and thought, "I bet Reid is finished by now." Eeek! So exciting. Congrats on surviving year 1.

Kelsi said...

WAHHOOOOO for Reid & Tom. So happy they made it through the first year. It went so fast to! I love reading your blog so keep blogging so I know what you are up to this summer!