First of all, Abigail has been a GREAT sleeper. We can just put her in her bed and she'll fall asleep. We've even been able to do that for her naps.
Here's where the help is needed. Last night she would not go to bed at all (I guess the same for her nap). She even crawled out of her crib. I know it was only one night, but I don't want her to keep crawling out of her crib and getting hurt. I think it is too early to put her in a toddler bed, cause she moves a lot when going to sleep.
Any suggestions?
2 comments:
Oh, Susie. I feel for you. Simeon climbed out of his crib when he was 14 months old and it was at the lowest setting. It scared me to death! We ended up altering the bars that control the height of the crib so that it is super low and he can't get out now, but I don't know the setup of your crib or if that's even an option.
Salem and Averlin were both in toddler beds around 15 months for various reasons and it worked out fine. Any changes take a few nights of transition of course,but whatever you do, stick it out for a week and if it just isn't working, try something else.
Not sure if that was helpful at all. This is a really tough age, now that they're starting to realize their abilities!!
hey honey! my kids are always out of the crib between 15 and 18 months (to make room for the next addition) and after a couple a nights everything is fine. i do have friends that use crib tents (check amazon) and LOVE them. good luck!
Post a Comment