Hooray for rolling! Simeon can go back to tummy, but hates it. When I try to teach him the tummy to back thing he just freaks out. Sorry about the fever thing! I wish I had known. I remember the first time my first threw up and was sick. I just about died. Good Luck and let me know if I can do anything for you.
2 comments:
NNNNOOOOOOO!!!! She's not aloud to grow up! :) Love that girl. Way-to-go Abiduh;)
Hooray for rolling! Simeon can go back to tummy, but hates it. When I try to teach him the tummy to back thing he just freaks out. Sorry about the fever thing! I wish I had known. I remember the first time my first threw up and was sick. I just about died. Good Luck and let me know if I can do anything for you.
Post a Comment