It's only been three weeks and poor little Abigail has already been on a bunch of medications (okay just two). After about a week and a half, her right eye had a lot of gunk coming out of it and so she had to have ointment for that. She also has a yeast infection in her mouth called thrust that she has been taking medicine for. Hopefully the yeast infection will pass soon.
During the first week of Abagail's life we did some photo shoots with a couple of people (by the way, thank you Emily and Marie.. the pictures are just wonderful!) Emily Thorton took some great photos of Abigail and Reid and I. Here are some pictures that she took and to see more of her work check it out at http://www.imagesbyem.com/ Great stuff!


Also Marie Long took some great pictures as well. I don't have them yet but you can see them at http://thatsawrapphotography.blogspot.com/ it is under the post "8 days old". What a cutie! Other than that things have been going well. Still trying to figure out this parenting thing, but I don't think we'll ever get the hang of that. Reid is a great dad and always finds time to help out even though he has a very full and busy school schedule! He is so wonderful with Abby and I fall even more in love with Reid when he takes care of our little bundle of joy.Oh I almost forgot! I gotta make this official!
Abigail Paige Johnson
Born on Wednesday September 16th 2009
At 4:56 pm
She weighed 7 pounds 6 oz
And was 19 inches long
1 comment:
Oh my gosh!! She is absolutely adorable! Congratulations you two! Isnt being a mommy the best thing in the world? How are you?
Post a Comment