Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Is she here yet?

So I think we have everything ready for Abigail to come and I've been meaning to blog but lets just face it, life happens.

I really wanted to put some pictures up of the crib and hopefully soon I can put some pictures of the crib up with someone in it.


I think the set is really cute, pretty much I just picked out what I would want to sleep with. I don't know how long it will last but I'm thinking if we have a boy next, he can use it too. But that's about it.
I need to take a picture of the 40 week mark, but here's last week (39 weeks)

2 comments:

SkyBluePink said...

Hi Sooz! I'm so excited for Abigail to come! And you are the cutest 39-weeker I've ever seen! Love you!!

{Marie Long} said...

she needs to come soon so we can take a billion pictures of her! Call me if you need ANYTHING!