Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Can I call it sickness?

Let's just face it... I know I have REALLY been sucking at blogging. But on the bright side two weekends ago Reid and I did a lot of cleaning, last weekend we went to the Draper Temple Open House and back in January I found out we were pregnant!
Okay that's a really bad picture, but it says I'm pregnant. On the 10th of February I heard the heartbeat for the first time and then on March 11th, Reid and I both heard the heartbeat.
Yesterday morning (St. Patrick's Day) I felt the baby kick and had Reid's hand on my stomach all night so that he could feel it too, but no luck. Today is 15 weeks and unfortunately I still get sick, but Reid is such a sweetheart and takes care of me, his school, and work. What a guy! So that's why I haven't been writing, I felt like crap a lot. But it's getting better so hopefully I can keep everyone informed.
Here's me and the baby at 15 weeks

5 comments:

Doyle, Chelsea, Little Miss & Baby on the Way said...

finally!! i love it!!! I hope u start feeling better soon!! maybe a good teeth cleaning will be the fix HA!

Ben, Ashley, and Nate said...

We miss you guys! Hope that you're feeling better!

SkyBluePink said...

You are so cute!!

I can't wait to see you!!!!! I want to go to DB and surprise Darrin...so no telling him that I'm coming that weekend. (He works Monday mornings, right? That's when I want to see you guys!) I love you and I can't wait to see you so soon!!!

{Marie Long} said...

Look at that WAY CUTE BELLY!!!!! I love it! :)

Ashley said...

Yay susie! Don't feel bad, I've been sucking at blogging too since the whole morning sickness thing erupted. I'm glad you're starting to feel better. I am finally starting to be able to go days at a time without taking my meds. I can't wait to see you guys sometime this summer. Love ya lots!