Well here I go again. Supposed to be studying but finding myself blogging. So this week is statistically the most stressful week of the semester for students said a journalist from BYU who heard it from a friend who heard it from her RA (seriously). I guess I proved that statistic true. I had three tests and two quizzes this week. All done except the most important test to go and lets hope it doesn't go as hunky dory as it did for me in my other two tests. How am I feeling right now? I feel like my cheeks are drooping so low that they're sitting on my shoulders. Lucky thing too cuz if they weren't, my head would have no support and fall right off(and I kinda need it, at least till after this last darn test). But hey I'm good. I'm cool. I at least know who Pachomius is and how Benedictine Monasticism contributed to the preservation of Christianity in general, and why Islam prospered while at the same time the west fell into a dark age. (As my tongue is sticking out at you, I slowly forget what I was doing and start to drift off. But wait I must keep studying. So i hunker down and continue) I'm back. I need some sleep. Study time.
3 comments:
I'm not sure why you posted in webdings, but whatever. I still understood it. I'm just that talented. I hope you feel less stressed soon. If it makes you feel better, I don't know who Pachomius is (althought the Benedictine Mono.. mona... whatever that is, Jefe and I have discussed it in the past.) Good Luck. Even though caffeine is terrible for you, Mountain DewX2 is crazy good at waking one who was previously not wakeful. Thinking of you!
???????????????????????????
ok i read it. Poor Reid!! school is so rough...aren't you so excited to be done!!?? oh and cute thanks giving background!!
Post a Comment